PACES' mission is helping kids, empowering families, creating hope, and transforming lives.
All Wyandot BHN organizations have their own mission and services, however, we all share the same values:
- Stewardship: We display good judgment when making decisions and are dependable and resourceful.
- Positivity: We approach our work with enthusiasm and commitment to mission.
- Inclusion: We make a conscious effort to ensure that diverse voices are present in the rooms where decisions are made in order to provide quality care that respects each person’s individual experience.
- Compassion: We treat each person with empathy, dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We provide quality, outcome-driven services that exceed expectations.
"Every child needs a caring adult in their life. That's what we strive for at PACES. We want to make sure that each child we serve feels empowered, accepted and safe."