Robert's Place Heroes: Celebrating 5 Years of Keeping Kids Safe
On August 31, 2015 PACES opened Robert's Place Children's Emergency Shelter. Robert's Place was built with love and support from donors across Kansas City and beyond. Named in loving memory of Robert Zevenbergen, our shelter is a safe haven for children in crisis. Now celebrating our 5th Anniversary, Robert's Place remains a valued community service for children and familes and the only children's shelter of its kind serving the Wyandotte County, Kansas community.
Learn More About Robert's Place Here
Your financial support and donations make a world of difference for kids in crisis. Your gift provides shelter, food, clothing, personal care items, and support for children during their stay. Because of you, Robert's Place is a warm and welcoming home where children can begin the healing process.
Become a Robert's Place Hero. Your gift may be used to:
- A $25.00 gift provides children with basic personal care items like shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
- Your $50.00 donation will help provide breakfast, lunch and dinner for children during their stay.
- $100 helps keep kids relax and have fun with board games, journals, books, arts and crafts, etc.
- A gift of $250 can provide a child with emergency shelter or respite care for one day/night.
- $500 provides emergency shelter and everything a child needs during their stay.
- Your $1,000 investment provides shelter and critical support for shelter operations and maintenance.
Robert's Place Wish List
Robert's Place provides a safe place for a child during one of the most difficult moments in their life. When you give to Robert's Place, you help make each child's stay welcoming and comfortable. Our Robert's Place wish list includes soft furnishings, games and arts and crafts supplies to help children relax and heal.
A place to be safe when it's needed the most. Your donations help kids feel welcome and more comfortable during their stay at Robert's Place. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about donating items from our Wish List. Your support is appreciated, thank you!