PACES mission is helping kids, empowering families, creating hope, and transforming lives.
All Wyandot BHN organizations have their own mission and services, however, we all share the same values:
- Stewardship: We are accountable stewards of our resources.
- Positivity: We approach our work with enthusiasm and commitment to mission.
- Innovation: We create new opportunities to better serve our community.
- Compassion: We treat each person with empathy, dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We provide quality, outcome-driven services that exceed expectations.
There's nothing more powerful than seeing a child overcome their fears, and nothing more rewarding than knowing that you are a part of making that happen.